Introduced major subjectsMajor Subjects
Industrial Innovation Subjects
- Advanced Analytics for Process Innovation
- In this course, students will learn how to visualize business processes inside and outside of the company, how to implement and control people and systems that are related to the performance of the task, and techniques to implement management systems that can efficiently manage and optimize the entire business. Real companycases will be analyzed by using Business Process Management Notation.
- Big Data and New Product Development
- This course focuses on new product development using consumer and industrial big data. In particular, it deals with real-life domestic and international practices, including utilization of big data in the new product design, obtaining
useful information about consumers from big data, and the improvement of existing products using big data.
- Statistical Analysis for Managers
- Analytical decision-making techniques using statistics and optimization models are the main topics of this course. It deals with the approach to statistically analyze business situations. Students will be able to use and analyze data in the fields of marketing, operations management, finance, and more.
- Business Model Innovation: Servitization of Manufacturing
- Manufacturing enterprises in a high-cost economic environment should innovate constantly in order to survive. Students learn how manufacturing companies manage innovative services that complement products. Various methods, including service, support, financial services, consulting services, design/development services, and installation services, will be discussed in the course. In addition, topics related to carrying out an innovative service such as the cost-benefit analysis of the service and ways of overcoming organizational change will be covered.
- Integration of IT, Manufacturing, and Operational Systems
- This course focuses on basic concepts, applications, and domestic/international cases on internet of things and cyber physical production systems that are the basic idea of smart manufacturing. This course introduces the main structure and integration methods of vertical integration and also the structure, methods, and application of horizontal integration.
- Reverse Design and Rapid Prototyping
- Students learn the process of rapidly creating a prototype. For this purpose, classes will be conducted in the laboratory, and the techniques of the production of various parts and design, and know-how will be shared. Specifically, 3D printing, laser cutting, water jet cutting, CNC milling, CNC turning, thermoforming, silicone molding, and CNC routers will be used.