AMPAdvanced Management Program (AMP)
Dear entrepreneurs and engineers in Ulsan,
The primary purpose of UNIST Advanced Management Program (AMP) is to attain a global level of professors of engineering and natural sciences to introduce the rapidly changing trends of new technologies and to integrate them with management in a creative manner in order to develop new growth engines. Now is the time where production will be combined with ideas to lead new growth.
- Cultivate the spirit of creative entrepreneurs and discover new growth engines in UNIST AMP.
- UNIST MOT seeks to contribute to the economy of Ulsan and Korea through AMP.
Understanding the Trends of New TechnologyWe share a profound and broad range of knowledge in industries that will be new growth engines in the 21st century, including biotechnology, robotics technology, graphene, genetic engineering, and environmental engineering.
- Status and development of innovative bioscience
- Case studies of convergence between nuclear technology and industry
- Development of robotics technology and future robot society
- Future cities and environmental engineering
- Secondary battery as an energy source in the age of mobile/wearables
- How far has the bioengineering industry reached?
- Graphene, a new material for the 21st century
- Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry revolution
Creative Management that Creates ValuesCreative management is a new paradigm in management which creates new values by going beyond the framework of past management methods.
Creative management can increase corporate values and gain a foothold for producing creative human resources.
- Venture ecosystem and startup strategies
- Changing management environment and future management
- Open innovation and disruptive innovation
- Global era, the way forward for our businesses to take
- Value of big data and future analysis
- Finance/accounting strategies for the age of creative economy
- CRM strategies
- Digital age, concept of strategy and leadership
CEO DevelopmentReinforce basic virtues of CEOs and basic capabilities of managers through lectures on various cultures and humanities.
- Human, design, and management
- How to build business networks
- Problem-solving process and understanding
- Special CEO lectures
Liberal Arts Lectures for CouplesHusbands and wives share liberal arts knowledge such as health, music, and asset management
- Sudden death, heart surgery, and health checkups
- Asset management in the age of 100-year life expectancy
- Life and leadership with music
- Happy couple life
- (Zip code) 44919
50 UNIST-gil, Unyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
114-dong , 601-ho Business
UNIST MOT administrative researcher