Admission InformationAdmission Guide
|Online application||2018.10.9(Tue) 10:00 ~ 11.8(Thu) 18:00||2019.4.9(Tue) 10:00 ~ 5.9(Thu) 18:00||Online Application|
|Submission of Documents||2018.10.9(Tue) ~ 11.9(Fri) 18:00||2019.4.9(Tue) ~ 5.10(Fri) 18:00||By post or visit
-Postmarked by deadline
|Announcement of Documents Screening||2018.11.21(Wed) 16:00||2019.5.29(Wed) 16:00||http://mot.unist.ac.kr|
|Interview||2018.11.26(Mon) ~ 12.14(Fri)||2019.6.10(Mon) ~ 6.28(Fri)||UNIST|
|Announcement of Successful Candidates||2019.1.16(Wed) 10:00||2019.7.24(Wed) 10:00||http://mot.unist.ac.kr|
|Registration||2019.1.16(Wed) 10:00 ~ 1.18(Fri) 16:00||2019.7.24(Wed) 10:00 ~ 7.26(Fri) 16:00|
- ※The dates above are subject to change without a prior notice.
Department and Degrees
|Graduate school||Major||Degree course||Number of students admitted||Degrees obtained|
|Graduate School of Technology
|00 persons||Master in Technology and Innovation Management|
|Doctoral course||0 persons||Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering|
Master’s degree course
- –Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or who will be awarded a bachelor’s degree by the first day of the M.S. program class or who have an educational background equivalent to the above
Doctoral degree course
- –Applicants who have a master’s degree or who will be awarded a master’s degree by the first day of the Ph.D. program class or who have an educational background equivalent to the above
- Decisions are based on the applicant’s GPA of undergraduate and graduate courses, personal statement and study plan, career, proficiency in English and potential.
- Decisions are based on the appicant’s basic grounding, knowledge of their major, proficiency in English, strong will and ability in research and research plan
|1||Check list of document||Required submission||Required submission||Form 1|
|2||Application form||Required submission||Required submission|
|3||Diploma (certificate) of bachelor’s degree||Optional submissions||Required submission|
|4||Diploma (certificate) of master’s degree||Required submission|
|5||Transcripts of bachelor’s degreet||Required submission||Required submission|
|6||Transcripts of master’s degree||Required submission|
|7||Study plan||Required submissions||Required submissions||Form 2|
|8||Personal statement||Required submission||Required submission||Form 2|
|9||English test report||Optional submissions||Optional submissions|
|10||Letter of agreement||Required submission||Required submission||Form 3|
|11||Certificates of career||Optional submissions||Optional submissions|
|12||Additional documents||Optional submissions||Optional submissions|
- : Required submission,
- : Optional submissions
- –All the required documents must arrive to UNIST graduate school of technology and innovation management office by the deadline.
- –Application Form : Print out the completed application form
- *Applicants who apply for Ph.D course should give the advisor’s contact information. (The evaluators may demand a recommendation.)
- –Diploma (certificate) of bachelor’s degree
- *University in Korea: Applicants who graduated from a university should submit the original diploma. If he or she is prospective graduate, he or she shall submit an original certificate of registration.
- *University abroad: Applicants can submit notarized copy of diploma in case the materials get lost in the mail (Prospective graduate shall submit a certificate of registration.) Successful candidates should submit the letter of agreement(Attached form 3), the diploma and the transcripts with apostille or have them authenticated in a Korean embassy.
- *University in Korea: Applicants should submit the original transcripts. If the applicants transferred from another university, transcripts are required from both universities.
- *University abroad: Applicants can submit a notarized copy of trancripts in case the materials get lost in the mail. Successful candidates should submit the letter of agreement (Attached form 3), the diploma and the transcripts with apostille or have them authenticated in a Korean embassy.
- –Study plan : It should include the application number after the online application and should be written in English.
- –Personal Statement : It should include the application number after the online application and should be written in English or Korean.
- –English test score : Test date shall be within 2 years of the online application deadline. UNIST does not accept the English test score after the deadline. (One of the TOEIC, TOEFL(Code: 8807), IELTS, TEPS, G-TELP or TOEIC S/W)
- –All employees must submit the certificate of career.
- –Additional documents : Any documents showing applicants’ qualification or research achievements will do. Applicants for Ph.D program should submit a master’s thesis(Optional).
- –Certificate(s) should be issued within 1 month from the start date of the online application.
|UNIST admission website||Click the banner|
|U-way(Application agency)||Click the online application|
|Fill out the online application|
|Confirm the online application|
|Pay the application fee|
|Complete the online application|
|Print out the test verification|
|Print out the envelop cover for submitting the documents|
- ＊ Application fee : ₩80,000 (Including the commission ₩5,000)
- ＊ To complete the online application, the application fee should be paid. After that, the admission number is automatically created.
- ＊ The application can not be modified after completing the online application (creating application number).
- ＊ Application Form, test verification, envelop cover can be reprinted from the website.
|UNIST admission website|
|Fill out the online application|
|Confirm the online application|
- ＊ No application fee
- –Admin-office of Graduate School of Technology and Innovation Management, #308, Industry-University Convergence Campus, 10, Techno saneop-ro 55beon-gil, Nam-gu, Ulsan, 44776, Republic of Korea.
- –Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement of screening result
|Announcement of 1st evaluation
|2018. 11. 21(Wed) 16:00||2019. 5. 29(Wed) 16:00|
|Announcement of 2nd evaluation
|2019. 1. 16(Wed) 10:00||2019. 7. 24(Wed) 10:00|
- –All the Applicants should check the screening result at the UNIST graduate school of technology and innovation management website. It is the applicant’s responsibility to check the result.
- –The result shall be checked only at the website.
- –Admission shall be cancelled if the successful candidate fails to pay the admission fee at the designated date and the bank.
- –Online application and required documents should be submitted by postal mail or in person.
- –Applicant major or program can be changed according to the decision.
- –Certain documents (e.g. letter of recommendation, diploma, transcripts, and English test score report) can be sent directly and separately to the UNIST Graduate School of Technology and Innovation Management. All the documents must arrive within the deadline.
- –Applicants, who do not submit the documents by the deadline or do not attend the interview, will not be accepted.
- –Applicants will not receive their submitted documents and the application fee after completing the online application.
- –If the applicants acquire an admission illegally, the admission shall be cancelled. Furthermore, if a criminal case is suspected, the applicants will be reported to the authorities in both of the countries in accordance with the law.
- –If the successful candidate does not graduate by the enrollment date (starting date of study in UNIST), his/her admission will be cancelled.
- –Successful candidates who have studied abroad
- *Successful candidates who have studied abroad should submit the diploma and the transcripts with apostille or authenticated in Korean embassy, their admissions shall be cancelled if they do not submit the documents.
- *Successful candidates who have studied in China should submit the documents issued by the Ministry of Chinese Education. (中國高等敎育學歷査詢報告; http://www.chsi.com.cn)
- –Applicants must read the admission guideline carefully.
- –UNIST graduate school of technology and innovation management committee will decide further details or issues that can not be specified on this guideline.